Skip to main content

Who are these kids and what did you do with mine?

Just came home from a five night, six day trip to Disney World with two children who I'm not sure I knew.

Behaved
Loving
Stayed up past 7PM without getting cranky
Played well with each other
Managed a 2.5 hour flight without whining, yelling or tantrums
Hugged each other incessantly
Played in the pool together...nicely

Yes, it was an enjoyable family vacation. Really only our second (and the first was a trip to Vail when they were 1 and 3 so not sure that really counts)
I have to say..I'd do it again.
It was that enjoyable.
I even saw the space shuttle take off (albeit from the magic kingdom but I saw it)

A bit too many chicken nuggets and fries for my taste.
One too many sodas
Seeing my boys light up every time they saw Donald Duck;
priceless.

Time to look into the Disney Cruise?!

Comments