Skip to main content

Some useless information

I love:
banana daquiris with maraschino cherries, pizza, all things chocolate as long as it doesn't contain nuts, summer fruit, and almost all kinds of cupcakes.
I prefer:
Cookie Monster over Elmo
McDreamy over McSteamy
80's over the 90's
email over the phone (I know, it's really anti social but it's such a great way to communicate!)
I dont like spicy foods, shellfish, citrus fruits and pulp in my orange juice.
My first concert was Air Supply
I used to drive a VW Rabbit Diesel and had to plug my car into an outlet on cold Winter nights so it would start the next day
I did extremely poor on my SAT's and failed the written part of my learners permit test
I love to write and secretly hope to have anything published some day.
I adore being a mother, Im extremely impatient, would love to have liposuction if it wasnt so risky and pricey and would leave my husband if George Clooney came knocking at my door. (Sorry, honey!)
I've watched GREASE more times than I care to count
My favorite song is Van Morrison's "Into the Mystic" and Jimmy Cliff's " I can see clearly now"
I have a huge fear of being robbed or attacked when I'm at home alone
I love the smell of my parents house on Thanksgiving day, cookies baking, and the boys after a bath.
I started to sleep with a body pillow when I was first pregnant and can't give it up!

And my favorite thing in the world....
watching two adorable little boys laughing with their father. It just doesn't get much better than that!

Comments