Skip to main content

When do I lose my pregnancy weight?

10 more lbs. I keep saying I want to lose 10 more lbs. It's been almost 3 years since youngest was born so I dont think I can keep blaming these last 10 lbs on pregnancy. It's my own fault, I know. I gained 50lbs with both of my pregnancies and have no one to blame but myself for having the dreaded last 10 to lose. Even if it is 3 yrs later. To me, pregnancy was a license to eat. I even admit that I would go to Burger King drive thru because with both pregnancies I CRAVED BK Whoppers and then..yes, then, I would go to McDonalds for the fries bc as we all know, MCD's fries far surpass the BK ones. Ahh, those were the good ol' days. Eating and well, frankly, not caring. The lbs kept coming on and I blamed it all on the baby. After all, I was eating for two.
I cant say Im eating for two anymore and the days of the two drive thru's are over but still, these 10 lbs seem to be here to stay.
So when CAN I stop blaming it on the pregnancy??

Comments