Skip to main content

My Tender Moments..

Had an "I love being a mom" kind of wkend. Spent it in storyland with the boys. They were amazingly behaved and we all had fun. I'm kind of in an emotional place but regardless, had two teary moments over the wkend.
First was in the car when Oldest ever so honestly and lovingly said out of the blue "I love you Mommy". Youngest, not wanting to be left out, agreed that he, too, loved me. I cried...nothing better than 3 words from your children.
Tender moment number two was when we stopped for ice cream on the way home and Oldest reached over to his brother,  put his arm around him and said "you're my best friend" where Youngest replied "and youre my best friend too" (Phew..he has been known to ruin the moment with things like you're NOT my best friend" where then Oldest gets sad...)

The sun finally came out after I think 20+ days of rain
Great sleeping weather and a good weekend all around.
Cant beat it

Comments