Skip to main content

Nothingness

I love sunny days and a good book
I'm terrified of rats, skunks and someone breaking into my house when I'm home
I have no room in my life for selfish or ignorant people. My highschool days are over!
I would love to have an interior designer come to my house to decorate and paint.
It irks me when people are upset over the sex of their expectant baby. Honestly?? Dont we all care that it's just healthy?
I'm shocked DSS hasn't come to take my boys away this week. I've never yelled so much in my life. Stress...
I would go back to summer camp in a hearbeat
I need some good, sink your teeth into, TV back on the air. I miss Grey's Anatomy.
I need more date nights with my husband.
I desperately crave to be a natural size 6
I need chocolate or ice cream daily. Stress on the word NEED
I have a pretty good life in spite of current health issues and challenges in my childs life.
If I've learned anything it's health, love, family and friendship is all that you need.

Comments