Skip to main content

6 more days!

The boys are asking me daily now how long until they go to M and Papa's (that would be my inlaws house)
Now I find myself counting along with them!
Although I made fun of myself that I'm counting days until my getaway to my husband's alma mater, the truth be told is I cannot wait myself to go!
48 hrs of nothing to think about but when to eat, where to drink and hanging out with some great people. I get to eat dinner in peace, no cutting of food or breaking up arguments and get to watch my husband enjoy himself as he tours me around Penn State and introduces me to things like "Peachy Paterno" Ice Cream. I'm excited for him that he gets to go back and spend a wkend with his dear college friends and I'm excited for me that I get to join him.
Six more days.
It's not the tropics but I'll take it!

Comments