Skip to main content

Random Nothing's

Why do bad things happen to good people and the ones that do wrong are out there without any battle wounds? I'm just saying...

I dont get the people who enjoy exercising. I envy you ...I just dont understand you.

Bite size Halloween Hershey Bars are sinful. I need to remember the word "bite size" doesn't mean "fat free"

Food allergies are a pain around Halloween time. I have to find lists of candy that my son can eat.

Nothing says happiness like a Jimmy Buffett concert. Honestly, everyone must attend one once.

Are we the only family who doesn't own a Wii?

October snow squalls 3 days ago, tomorrow will be 70. Gotta love New England

I want a dog. Kind of.

I admit I always am thinking 5 steps ahead. I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes and live in the moment.

Comments