Skip to main content

Randomitis

I admit it. I like the "Carpenters" and even own a CD. Come on, who doesn't want to sing along to "Im on top of the world looking, down on creation!"

I'm thankful I have two boys. That "American Girl" store is INSANE!

I often drive halfway home from preschool drop off- no kids in the car- before I realize I'm singing along to children's CD's. Yesterday I was bopping away to "Witches Brew"

I am often in need of a stiff drink.

Chocolate should be the solution to all.

People without children shouldn't stare at you when your kid is tantruming in a public place. No, lets amend that. No one should stare at you when your kid tantrums in public. We've all been there people and if you haven't, you will..

I thrive on multi tasking.

I will not be moving again anytime soon yet I still cant stop looking at the real estate section.

I read obituaries. Daily.

I love naptime and if it was legal and safe, I would drug my children so they took one every day until the age of 18.

I miss good TV shows like "Sisters"

I need to read and exercise more. I need to eat healthier and remember to take deep breaths. And if that doesn't work, I need to reach for the wine!

Comments