Skip to main content

Thanks...

5 days till Turkey Day.
I'm hosting this year and actually very excited about it. New house, family, good food..
and not enough serving bowls.
Really you cannot over buy serving bowls so why dont I just constantly stock up on them when I see them?
Note to self..do just that.
Buy lots of serving pieces.
Always.

Boys had a playdate today.
Am I the only one who's children have constant meltdowns?
Beginning to feel that way.

Been stressed beyond stressed this week. Boys are driving me batty, feeling depressed in general, still having shoulder pain from the mastectomy (now officially being diagnosed as tendonitis) and just feeling...
stressed.

So I treated myself to a massage today.
Thank you Chuck!
And ambien..for giving me a whole night sleep.
And thank you to my husband for allowing me to destress two whole days of the week. It's amazing what having another person around can do to a mother's sanity.
I love weekends for just that...
daddy time!

Comments