Skip to main content

Thursday thoughts

Had to run to CVS to get a new bottle of hairspray. I forgot the whole security thing and packed my 8oz bottle on my carry on. Security stopped and searched my bag. They pulled out tampons, hairbrush, book and last..the hairspray.
Sorry, they tell me, 3oz rule and all.
Clearly there were worse offenders then me and my Clairol Herbal Essence getting through but I complied without incident. It was my own fault and was happy that they were checking things closely in San Juan.

My youngest screamed for over 15 minutes at me this morning because I didn't write the number two the correct way. Kid is 4 and criticizing my penmanship.

Calculated I spend $320/month alone on Oldest's therapy copays. I'm thankful for BCBS and all but depresses me that I need to do this.

Day two of Tamoxifen. Feeling like I'm in a fog shortly after I take it. And am tired. I blame it on the meds but could just be the life of a Mother. Was it only 3 days ago that I was on vacation? My manicure is chipped, no trace of a tan, and the relaxed look that I saw in the mirror over the weekend has now been replaced with stress, worry and aggravation.

Off to do another load of laundry.
Is this really what my life has turned into?

Comments