Skip to main content

How I spent my February Vacation.. Day One

Youngest wanted me to write a list of all of his friends (aka stuffed animals) so in case he went on vacation, he wouldn't forget them all.
(Seriously, where does he come up with this stuff?)
"Mommy, how do we spell Henry Bear? H, E then what Mommy? I already wrote H. E. N? How do you make an N? Like this? Is this an N? "
After spelling Henry Bear over 10 times I decided it may be easier to write the list myself. After all, the kid has over 15 friends alone that sleep on his bed. Let alone the nameless ones on the bookcase that apparently we needed to include.
"Mommy. There's a little bear on my bookcase and a bigger little bear.So dont forget to write them down."

The list now sits on my desk in front of me. I'm sure it will get lost in a day or two and he will be frantic looking for it. I envision needing to make another list.
I better put this one on the hard drive.

Day one continued with oldest yelling at youngest that he was NOT in charge of the CD player. Nor was he in charge of the train table, the leapster or what game he gets to play.

Day one ended with me defining the word "bossy" to youngest, boys singing a song about underpants at the dinner table and me checking the calendar making sure it really is only Tuesday

Comments