Skip to main content

Headlines

Meredith Baxter is Gay
Tiger Woods most likely cheated on his wife.
And Oprah is retiring.

I cannot believe these are the headlines on CNN.com.
Is it really still news that famous celebrities are gay? Didn't we get over this when Ellen came out of the closet?
Although I admittingly am saddened by Tiger's actions I cannot say surprised. Although he appears to be a great wholesome guy he is also being put into situations where countless of women are throwing themselves at him. You would like to think he would go home to his equally as gorgeous wife and call it a day but apparently the guy isn't thinking with his mind.
And Oprah. Sure it's an end of an era but really, the woman needs to call it quits at some point.

My headlines of the day are as follows
Six year old son cant get vaccinated against the H1N1 Flu due to severe egg allergy. My husband brought him in today to get the shot but when they tested him to see if he would have an allergy to it, he apparently swelled up and no one wanted to take the risk (No complaints just a huge bummer)

Lost 4.5 lbs which means after 4 + years I'm finally shedding some pregnancy pounds. 5 more to go until I feel comfortable enough to put on a bathing suit in Puerto Rico. After all, I will be surrounded by strangers so I dont really care what they think of me and my husband...well, he's seen it.

Lastly, meeting a friend this weekend who I've known for 7+ yrs or so and have never met in real life! I know, crazy right? We met online when we were both going through IVF and she became an invaluable friend to me. Sadly we have both gone through similar losses which include numerous IVF cycles and losing infant children but without her, I can honestly say, I would not have Jared as she convinced me to go to Cornell for my final IVF cycle. We have stayed in touch over the years and are now both blessed with beautiful children. Thanks to her husbands job transferring him to the East Coast, we are finally meeting. I cannot wait!

The beauty of the internet...

Comments