Skip to main content

Winter Vacation, Day 5

Had a sitter for the afternoon so decided to relax at the Natick Mall for a few hours of ME time and shopping.
Apparently everyone within a 40 mile radius also had the same idea.
20 minutes to find a parking space should have been my first clue to turn around and head home.
I decided to move forward. After all, how bad could it be?
200 teenagers walked into me as they texted while walking.
Every other person, man, woman and child donned a North Face or Ugg apparel. (Sadly, myself included)
Found a cute shirt at J.Crew until I turned around and looked at the checkout line. Decided my $29.99 purchase wasn't worth my 29 minute wait in line.
Grew thirsty so headed to Au Bon Pain for a Diet Coke.
Line out the door.

Intended purchase:
Jeans
Left: empty handed and a headache.
Oh, and the desire to shelter my boys from every aging past 8 years old.

Can't wait to see what the rest of the week brings me.

Comments