Skip to main content

It's Friday - I think

Im pretty sure TGIF is no longer a thing.

I think people need to seriously start considering stocking up on toothpaste and deoderant.

Youngest may never see the lights of pre 11AM ever again.

I pray oldest comes out of this funk. He is not pissed off at the social distancing -he is pissed off that the entire sports world is non existant.

So here's the thing.
I'm a pro at social distancing.
Cancer, chemo and surgeries made me almost an expert.
And before that I was on bedrest for 10 weeks pregnant with oldest and Zachary. 
High risk pregnancy not only made me social distance but I wasn't even allowed to have a daily shower.
See how lucky we all are?
SOAP IS OUR FRIEND!

We are only on week one and the end is nowhere in sight.
We are starting to get a bit antsier and a bit nervouser (that should really be a word)
Our kids are learning a new norm.
We are all learning a new norm.
Silver linings are hard to find in this new world of ours.

But it is imperative.

My two cents (in case you asked)

Laugh daily.

Send pictures to friends of your cute pet, baby, a funny meme or grumpy teen.

Always wanted to learn to meditate? Now's your time! (See last post for great FREE apps)
Try new recipes, finish an entire Monopoly game, teach yourself to knit, (quick, before MICHAELS closes), go for walks (while waving to neighbors from across the street),

And lastly,  from the wise words of Benjamin Franklin "Don't put off until tomorrow what you can do today".
Because seriously, when are we going to be able to say that again?


Comments