Skip to main content

Stay the eff home

I dont get really angry often

(ok. hold on a sec while I stop cracking myself up)
(let me rephrase)

I dont get really angry online often.

I dont get really angry online often and then post about it.

But here I go.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?
Stop allowing your kids to play basketball with other kids.
They are not allowed to be hanging in your basement together (and just as bad, posting it on social media!)
There are no playdates.
Not for you.
Not for your kids.
There are no hangouts even "just for an hour" or "just with your friend who you know is safe."

The kids are bored. The parents dont want to homeschool. The kids are bored. The parents need wine. The kids are bored.

I get it.
So you think, you know what? No one in my town has been sick yet. What is a one hour hang out going to hurt?
It hurts everyone if that one hour hangout gets Danny sick. Because then Danny gets his grandmother and Aunt Debbie sick. And then the grandmother gets her neighbor sick and Aunt Debbie gets her husband sick who is an ER doc. And the ER doc is now sick and has 12 colleagues on quarantine because they were working with the ER doc and now people are short staffed in the ER's which are being filled by the dozens and now your Mom got sick and there is no ER Doc to help her.
Why?
Because you thought a one hour hangout with Danny was okay.

So unless you are God, you DO NOT KNOW ANYONE IS SAFE.
No one is safe.

Are you living in a bunker and have no access to the news? Because you are the only one I will give a pass to for not knowing what your rules are right now.

These are your rules.
SOCIAL DISTANCING.
That's it.

You may go to the market.
You may go to the pharmacy.
You may go to the vet if need be. Or the DR (if you call first)
And unless you are an essential employee (and my heart goes out to all of you and god bless all of you) you should not be going out.

STAY HOME.
If you want to be a rule breaker (And in this case, someone who is wrong)
Stop ruining it for the rest of us.

STAY HOME.
STAY THE EFF HOME



Comments