Skip to main content

Someday during week 2- randomness

Thoughts for day #somewhere in week 2

DH has decided we only need to now refer to days as "weekdays" and "weekends".
I really feel no need -other than the fact I need to know if it's "This is us" night or "Married at first sight" night.

I am infuriated that POP is now running HOUSE all day as opposed to Beverly Hills 90210.  Is anything sacred anymore?
And while I'm on the rant, I can't even find a book that I want to read.
Which is fine because I am almost positive I am incapable of having any kind of attention span.

Youngest has been awaking sometime before Noon, until yesterday, when virtual school had the AUDACITY to schedule back to back video check in's at 10AM.

Oldest has left his play station to pee, eat and occasionally say hello.

50+ years of biting my nails and I chose last month to start growing them. I now need a manicure and haven't a clue how to file them. 
I'm fearful that once this is over, the lines to get into our hair salons, waxers, manicurists and massage therapists will look like BJ's does now.

Please, for the love of god do NOT shut down the restaurants and take out.  I cannot keep up with this cooking.

Youngest and I completed our 999 piece puzzle. Yup. One piece missing.  Life in a nutshell about now.

I wonder if I will forget how to apply eyeliner?

Week two my friends.
THIS IS ONLY WEEK TWO!





Comments