Skip to main content

Feels like Fall

I'm actually cold.
I'm sitting in our freshly painted study (Great Barrington Green to be exact tx to husband's great painting skills), watching a teenaged movie on Lifetime (I know, teenage! What happened to woman cheating on husband or woman killing mistress? No, instead I'm watching Brittany Murphy in Uptown Girl with Dakota Fanning. Im embarassed to even admit this)
Boys are out food shopping with their father who has taken on role of mom and dad the past few weeks (thank you!) and my windows are open.
I'm freezing. I think it's Fall.
But no, the calendar reads August 9th and I know it's not Fall because my kids still have absoloutely nothing to do for the next 4 weeks. A Sunday where I actually felt like sitting outside and it's...cold! Tomorrow...91 degrees. Go figure.

Comments