Skip to main content

Hell day continued

You ever have one of those days?
I seem to have them quite often.

Hell weekend has continued into Tuesday.
Let's recap

I have spent the past 24-48 hours:

ER visit

xray for youngest

xray for me

Ortho visit, casting room for youngest

Doctor's visit for me and shoulder

Back to doctor's office 24 hours later for a derm apt (needed an injection for a keloid that formed from a darned mole removed 10 yrs ago) (Yes, I put off getting things taken care of)

Scheduled MRI for Thursday evening for fore mentioned shoulder issue

Ran to CVS, cleaners and market after derm apt and before picking youngest up from lunch bunch.

Can't wear sling that I'm supposed to because I'm too busy running back and forth in my car to drs appointments

Picked up youngest from preschool and came home to spill water all over school form that needs to be returned tomorrow

Fought with youngest over the fact that I
will not run out to the market for Popsicle's even though he reallllllllllllllyyyyyy wants one

Avoided subject by putting on a Caillou episode

Typing while in shoulder pain; still not wearing sling

awaiting oldest to come home so I can give him antibiotic for double ear infection and await OT to arrive. All the while typing an email to school nurse to inform her of new food allergy; sesame.

Shooing cat away while she sneezes all over my computer monitor

Emailed good friend to inform her of my weekend where she responded that her dear husband saw my dear husband at work today and he said "nothing was new"


Did he not have the same weekend I did?
Oh That's right..HE DIDN'T!!

Comments