Skip to main content

The battle continues

BFF suggested giving Youngest a "placebo" something or another to make him go in the potty. Hmm, I'll give it a whirl. After all, I am all about bribing and lying to my children. I broach the subject with him this morning.
"(Youngest)", I tell him. "BFF was telling me that when her little boy was afraid to go poop that she gave him special gummy medicine that helped it from not hurting and not falling out of the potty"
He looks intrigued.
I keep going..
"I can buy it at the supermarket with you today but after you take it, you need to try to sit on the potty that day"
Interest still peaked.
"Okay Mommy"
YES! SCORE! (note to self to call BFF the second she wakes up to thank her for this brilliant idea)
"But only on Mondays.Not on Sundays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays or Saturdays. Okay Mommy? Just on Mondays. That's my rule"

Okay, so I'll save the call.

Comments